Tuesday, September 17, 2013

never fail glam.

A few of my personal favorite products that give me a no-fail,. flawless glam look. 

Prime, prime, prime. Sure, this is probably one of the pricier primers on the market, but it is worth every penny! It glides on smoothly and leaves a luxurious powder like finish.

A small dab of this full coverage foundation will give you a flawless face, without feeling like you have caked on makeup. 



The PERFECT red lipstick- it s deep blood red. 


This is by far THE best eyeliner I've used. I've never had a steady hand, and this format allows me to get a close, straight, jetblack cat-eye. It's also waterproof, and really does last all day. 


I have very fine and sparse eyelashes, so the smaller brush and defined bristles grab every one of my eyelashes, coating and extending them to their fullest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment